Reimagining Leadership and Community in a New Reality
Sunday, April 25th – Tuesday April 27th, 2021
(Customize your summit and choose your schedule)
With new challenges facing Jewish organizations every day, the OU Women’s Initiative Summit is an opportunity for women to join a national community of lay leaders and be a part of innovative conversations shaping our new reality. Interactive workshops will provide platforms to learn from thought leaders, exchange ideas and develop new approaches to leadership, programming, operations and fundraising.
Session topics will include:
- Programming – Current program challenges and ideas, reimagining program needs and formats in transition phase and post-pandemic, long term impact of virtual programming, practical tools to plan programming through August 2021.
- Leadership and Relationships – Creating and maintaining relationships with boards and volunteers
- Fundraising – Long term impact on our current organizational economic models, with lessons from 2021 and COVID-19’s impact on fundraising; fundraising with innovation and sensitivity.
- Scenario planning – Reimagining organizations and their goals and missions in response to a new reality. Scenario planning for 2021, for a new yet unknown reality.
- Grant Applications – Understanding what foundations are looking for, presenting your organization in the best light.
- Presenting – Professionalize your virtual presence – small group consulting sessions focused on perfecting camera position, lighting and background.
For Schedule and FAQs, click here